Just Plain Silly
It's amazing what you find in
There's no reason to believe these stories
are true except that they appear on the Internet. They usually don't come
with any references or dates so we leave the question of authenticity
up to you to answer. True or not? Well regardless, they certainly are
- Lawyers typically aren't funny
-- unless by accident. Case in point: The following questions from lawyers
were taken from official court records nationwide...
- The problems with English. Think
about it... If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
- How to know whether or not you
are ready to have children.
- The FBI orders pizza
- From a little book called "Disorder
in the Court." Things people actually said in court, word for word.
- Buttered Cat Array. The real secret
behind perpetual motion.
- Politicians speak - important issues.
- Techno Jargon in Science
- Laugh at the Them - some humour
at the Terrorists expense
- Tech Support - Real stories of
phone calls to computer tech support
- Real answers from my student's